and if you can guess who the person on the far right is,
You are even better at this than I am!
No clues provided. Please click on the "comments" button to leave me your answers.
Good Luck
THE STIFF UPPER LIP! CANNOT RUN!
Wait, Maye.Pic 2 is not consistent with my observations.You mean the BOTOX procedure for bee-stung lips was popular back in the early 80s?Geez ... this is a tough one sia.
2nd one so sultry! making love to the camera izit?
Ah seng!
ming?
Excellent, love it! » »
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »
Post a Comment
7 comments:
THE STIFF UPPER LIP! CANNOT RUN!
Wait, Maye.
Pic 2 is not consistent with my observations.
You mean the BOTOX procedure for bee-stung lips was popular back in the early 80s?
Geez ... this is a tough one sia.
2nd one so sultry! making love to the camera izit?
Ah seng!
ming?
Excellent, love it! » »
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »
Post a Comment