I love dots and i love this printed SWELL tube top (click on brand to see shop collection). This is probably one of the only piece of clothing i got from a maternity shop at paragon. I usually avoid any form of maternity clothing because i'm still traumatised by the thought of wearing a dress and imagining a light bulb under me, with a pony tail and a chopstick attached with terence holding the other end of it, leading me around like a lantern.
Anyway.
I guess my hubby got tired of me wearing his cargo slacks and my AP t-shirts (which i still think are the comfortable-est clothes i can wear now) and so dragged me into this shop where i tried on a few outfits for an upcoming wedding of my church friend next week.
Good excuse to shop eh?
What can I say... Shopping is still shopping. I love it.
Thanks Terence (:
2 comments:
I like the stuff from swell too. I bought a couple of maternity pants from there that looked really nice. Like you, I was really averse to wearing maternity clothes.
haha hi thanks for being my only but constant commentator (: i like.
Yeah cool pants too. Nice lines and clean cuts.
Post a Comment