So. It's been a month, 2 weeks and 3 days since Nate came along and put my life on hold. Of which I'm not complaining. But i really do miss work and the advantures that come along with it. I miss my colleagues at Ap who are ever so jaded and rude behind the backs of eager public relation companies that try to sell us useless news. That picture up there was taken in Jan 2005, almost exactly a year ago when I was sent out to live on the USS Bonhomme Richard with 2000 US Marines and Navy officers. We were out doing search and rescue operations daily for victims and survivors of the Tsunami. I miss the work but not at the expense of others of course. Life is returning to normalcy - almost - now. I get to go out to get a hair cut and increasingly more sleep at night. Baby is getting bigger and heavier, he's graduated from being the weight of a 28-70mm canon lens to a 300mm f2.8 lens right now and the downside is i don't get to put him down on a tripod or monopod. I guess time will fly right by and soon i'll be complaining about having to go back to work.
Friday, January 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lol! get a pram lah, 4 wheels leh, cushions and optional little bells/rattles.
So much cooler than a tripod.
Post a Comment