3 things that scare me:
the dark,
that big head doll with the fan in a lion dance (no really like i have a phobia of it),
balloons bursting
3 people who make me laugh:
Bryan van der Beek,
my uncle Lorgan,
Terence Tan,
3 things I love:
Sailing,
Nate's sweet milk breath,
peeling my fingernails,
3 things I hate:
peeling my fingernails too deep til it bleeds,
asthma attacks,
sinuses,
3 things I don’t understand:
mahjong,
chua dai dee,
people who don't signal when they need to change lanes or do things without logic,
oops that's 4
sorry
3 things on my desk:
ever since i had a baby, i don't have a desk at home anymore,
but i have a mouse,
cf card reader,
laptop
3 things I’m doing right now:
blogging,
peeling my nails,
thinking about what i need to do tomorrow and trying to figure out where i am on my gilmore girls dvd,
thats 4 again but blogging doesn't count here
3 things I want to do before I die:
hand glide,
try shooting a war and hope i don't die after that,
take nate and terence with me on mission work
3 things I can do:
sail to save my life and win medals for singapore,
what people would call a man's job,
feed a whole nursery of babies with the amount of breast milk i am producing which means be a cow
3 things you should listen to:
my husband,
my mother,
my father,
wait that's people not things,
ok add ADVICE from to all 3
3 things you should never listen to:
people that make you feel insercure,
bad covers of The Doors,
your impulsive buying self
3 things I’d like to learn:
marine biology,
how to deliver babies and read ultra sounds,
how to write thai completely
3 favorite foods:
sushi,
thai food,
teochew muay
3 beverages I drink regularly:
water,
apple juice,
ribena
3 TV shows/Books I watched/read as a kid:
Fraggle Rock,
The very hungry Catepillar,
Electric Company
3 people I have to tag:
Dot, Joyce, Mimei
No comments:
Post a Comment