Sunday, November 04, 2007

Sunburnt!

Did i ever mention that this year's Barclay's Singapore Open Golf Tournament has given me a new shade altogether? Yesterday's heat was amazing. It started blistering as we heard thunder rumbling over the CBD area from where we were, which was at the 7th tee box of Sarapong Golf Course over in Sentosa. The kind of heat that really peaks just before a storm. Check out my burn nose and cheeks. I've also got many funny tan marks on the rest of my body, like half of my calf muscles are red because as a photographer, you squart most of the time, exposing only half the outter calf, and oh, the arm gets burnt half way from the sleeve marks. Oh yes and the thighs are cut into half with tan lines as well! I'm going to hurt real bad. I guess i'm all set for Christmas. ... think rudolph the red nosed raindeer....
On a separate note:
I don't mind that I won't be doing that much running this week because of the lack of time due to the golf coverage. I ran a 10+km with Terence last Saturday and managed to squeeze in a 6.68kmer on Tuesday. I guess i'm making it up carrying all that camera gear and walking the very hilly course from 7.30am to about 3pm daily - sans caddie. (: I wish there was some way to calculate the distance i've walked and burnt from these 4 days of coverage. Oh well.

No comments: