Monday, December 17, 2007

Blast from the past

It's scary how quick they grow. And you only really realise it when you dig up old pictures from your husband's phone.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Maye-e!
Aiyoh, look at him...Nate is getting very handsome...with more hair and all! Sorry haven't been in touch in awhile. I've seen your comments on my blog, thanks! How's everyone doing? Nate's eating lots of interesting stuff now huh...
Love to everyone! (you, ah seng and nate lah)

Lea said...

Hi Maye-e,

It was nice to meet you in person at Bryan's place this Christmas eve. Sorry I couldn't stay long to chat more... crazy Christmas season! I've seen your blog and have checked it out from time to time. Being a 1st time mom also has made me that much more curious about how other moms handle the day to day. Love the great pics on both your blogs and I'm sure there'll be plenty more to come!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Yr!

Manic Mummy said...

Nate is so lucky to have two photog parents! Everything in his life will be so meticulously and beautifully documented. :)

Manic Mummy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Manic Mummy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.