Thursday, March 27, 2008

Work and play

So i spent the past 4 days at the Sepang track burning in the sun... I didn't have my ear muffs so i'm sure my hearing has detiriorated. It was a very stressful event and i found out that covering the F1 race is NOT easy though fun. It's actually been a very long time since i've been stressed at an assignment. Almost miserable at some point of coverage. But the learning curve is steep and i'm glad i survied it. I finally met up with my colleague Eugene from the Shanghai bureau. He was so sweet and left me his ear muffs for future races. So after 4 days of being browned by the blazing sun, and feeling like a beached whale from drinking all that water, it's nice to come home to a fat face who insisted on wearing the ear muffs for a good part of the day!

3 comments:

Abigael said...

You sure those are ear muffs? I think they are ear phones with "What a feeling!" playing on repeat sia ... check out his Flashdance moves lor!

Joan said...

Cute shots!!

Anonymous said...

So. CUTE.