It's been 2 over years since I had a hair cut. I've been keeping it long _well, for a very long time and I've permed it as well, just to give it some lift. After a while, it starts to weigh you down, and it gets too heavy and troublesome to keep the curls fresh. I have an active lifestyle (at work and play) and I found myself clipping my hairs between the camera strap and my shoulders all the time. Long perms + photojournalism = mess.
It's great for sports but very apprehensively, I ran over to Mark today to get some help. I like this much better at the MOMENT and i know i will feel regret after some time, my hair went down all the way mid-back, let's just hope its not anytime soon and i hope it's not some disaster in the making but i really trust mark.. but oh well, i'm not gonna loose too much sleep over it cause the energy's more important to me. Now i apparently look like some japanese tourist...
hardee har har.
No comments:
Post a Comment