That's Nate's way of saying Stomach Flu.
A virus he apparently caught. Today, after some cooking (yes I do cook) Nate came to me complaining that his neck hurt, later his tummy hurt. And not so long after, he threw up. It was projectile, which also made him better for 5 minutes with the whimpering and whining to follow... which didn't cease to stop. I had no choice but to take him to the Doctor's. Poor boy threw up in the middle of the clinic, where NO STAFF member offered any help but lucky thing I was immediately assisted by a very kind lady at the same clinic, waiting with her child.. She gave me her packet of wet wipes and ran along with me to grab as much toilet paper as we could to clean up the mess... all this while Nate's still whimpering like a sick little puppy dog in the corner. When the going gets tough and it hurts, you just gotta suck it in. Nate did that. So can I.. and it helps when you meet kind hearts along the way to push you on and smile at you. It's nice to be on the receiving end sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment