Friday, February 19, 2010

Another reason why i Love my job

So I was walking down town - in the business district actually, trying to get photos to illustrate the GDP numbers rising... when I saw this lion dance troop (as part of the Chinese New Year celebrations) dancing in front of one of the buildings. I was hoping to get some cool lion photo with skyline in background. (illustrating wealth and prosperity) which didn't really work in the end.

This lion apparently decided to play with me and ate my camera, along with my hand.. but after many weeks of hostile environment training in the UK 2 years ago, I reacted well. Shoot first, suffer later! haha.

Touching the lion is supposed to be good luck. I wonder what mine translates to?!

2 comments:

photokalia said...

The shot inside the lion's head is beautiful!

maye said...

eh thanks brother.