Thursday, July 15, 2010

Are you a control freak?

Some things have started me thinking.

Lately, i've met people around me (recently - and got really offended) like this and I have, myself, been guilty of it, just this morning.

Do we all have a control freak inside of us that when little things go wrong we go ballistic?

It's funny how we grab on to whatever little thing we can, perhaps a schedule, a style, a routine or even the way things are placed on the table.. it just has to be perfect and in-line with everything else in the universe. And the moment something moves out of alignment we lose it.

Do we then let it affect us and the people around us? Have you snapped unnecessarily at someone that really wasn't at fault? Crazy isn't it?

But does it really matter in the end?

I think what we call human nature is in actuality, human habit.. and that can be broken.

People, breathe.

Change and accidents are good. They throw you off tangent and when you can accept it and receive it well, you're a stronger and better person.

Let's keep our heads screwed on tightly and loosen up.

I know I should.

Enjoy the rest of the week.

No comments: