Thursday, July 07, 2011

What Colour Was She Today?

U.S. singer Lady Gaga gives a press conference ahead of her showcase concert at the Marina Bay Sands on Thursday July 7, 2011 in Singapore. (AP Photo/Wong Maye-E)
That was the question my supervisor asked me over the phone... I guess that was a valid question. Today, we had a press conference for U.S singer Lady Gaga at the Marina Bay Sands and true to form of a successful artiste, she was over an hour late for a presser that lasted about - oh maybe 20 minutes. But I wasn't suprised in fact I thought we were pretty lucky that we had all that time to shoot. The concert was out of bounds for ALL photographers except management's crew so that made it easy. The one thing I couldn't get over was everyone was saying: "O M G check out her shoes!" when actually, all I couldn't stop looking at was her highlighter green hair. I am so dated. The pictures in the APimages website can be seen here

No comments: