On November 19, 2011 at 0850hrs, this little dainty featured being came out of my body. Til now, two babies later, I still can't believe that something so human and perfect can form within our bodies...
I guess that's why they call it the miracle of life. (: We didnt' have a name for the longest time. It was always meant to be Roxy or Joni or something rocker-like. But Nate insisted on calling her something starting with the letter "N". I told him the words "Naughty, Nutella and Nice" started with the letters "N".
Then it got narrowed down to "Natasha", "Sasha" or "Nataley".
So yes a week later, she started to look too much like Nate to be a Roxy or a Sasha and we ended up with a Nataley Tan.
So let me introduce you to Nataley Tan, Born on October 19, 2011, at 085ohrs at 37 weeks weighing 3115 grammes
2 comments:
Congrats again! And welcome cutie Nataley!!!
COngrats and I love the name! Great that Nat is involved in the naming process.
- Hazel
Post a Comment