Many people have been asking me how Nate's been doing.
The truth is, he's perfect!
Nate has been nothing less than loving and caring and like a helpful little gnome at home.
He loves Nelly so much he can't stop kissing her, and he drowns her in his onion breadth after lunch everyday before heading off to kindy.
He watches her all the time, laughing at her movements and facial expressions.
Best part is, he is totally understanding towards why i'm always sleeping or lying down or busy expressing milk.
I think the thing is, I keep him informed.
I explain to him that i'm busy carrying mei mei because she, unlike him, cannot walk. So she needs a bit of help. He says that one day when she grows up, she may have muscles like him.. and then goes on to admire his muscles in the mirror.
And another thing is he takes everything with humour.
He laughs at me and says that i'm a cow. I threaten to then squirt him with milk.
So ... well, apart from a little bit of sensitivity from him sometimes, he's alright. No jealousy, no animosity or hate.
In fact, sometimes, he seems to be doing so well, I'm a bit worried if its normal.
Maybe we prepared him well too..
He would talk to my belly all the time and kiss it.
Now he just laughs and says.. "hey mommy you're not so fat now"
Argh he's so awesome.
3 comments:
You did a good job prepping him, that's why he's adjusting well. :)
Nate is awesome!
It's perfect!!
Thanks for the tips. I sure hope D will be like that when the baby is born too.
- Hazel
Post a Comment