I didn't know you were married!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Though you didn't invite me!!!
Hmph!
Eh drop me a line! I tried to call you but ur number is not in use..
edroosalsagoff@yahoo.co.uk
Wahhh my lil sister has grown so big! Married already! And may I add.. you both look gorgeous together! And i know ppl often say that to married couples like it was a 'must-say' line as they just got married thingy.. but no.. I really mean it!!! wahahaha
1 comment:
Heyyy!!!
I didn't know you were married!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Though you didn't invite me!!!
Hmph!
Eh drop me a line! I tried to call you but ur number is not in use..
edroosalsagoff@yahoo.co.uk
Wahhh my lil sister has grown so big! Married already! And may I add.. you both look gorgeous together! And i know ppl often say that to married couples like it was a 'must-say' line as they just got married thingy.. but no.. I really mean it!!! wahahaha
Post a Comment