Saturday, July 08, 2006

I'm not fat.

Everyone, meet baby. Baby, meet everyone. This was a picture (not the latest) of an ultra-sound of baby at 12 weeks, taken about a month plus ago. We have no idea what the sex of the baby is yet because it refuses to open its legs and insists on doing a shoulder stand with his knees above his head. I sense some sort a stubborn streak in this one. Probably from me. oh well. So if you look at the television screen in the picture, that round thing on the bottom right is the head and the bean-like thing attatched to it is the body. I can't feel anything or see anything other than from these check-ups. So right now, its still very science experiment to me. You know, kind of like when we were kids and growing sea monkeys. Sort of.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! This is probably why I thought you looked so good yesterday. An old wives tale says that if you look good during your pregnancy it's likely to be a girl. And the shape of your tummy as it developes is also a sign - if your tummy is pointy and starts sticking out way in front of you, boy. If it grows kinda wide, girl.

Then again, all this is not science. Everyone thought my sister was going to be a boy, but she pulled a fast one!