You found me, so I found you.Beautiful baby you have, good thing he smiles so often.Still the same old, except am really getting old. =p
i can't wait till his head is hard enough for me to snuggle up with this cutie-beanie-pie!
hey, glad to have met you guys at ming's place. 2 of you make a great set of parents. blessings to the 3 of you for the new year. :-) wes
Hey Maye-EHappy new year to you and your hubby and the lil' one! May the year 2007 bring much blessings to your family!!!
Hi Maye-E! I never got to congratulate you! Your beanie baby is a cute one =) HOlla sometime! Marc Wong
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You found me, so I found you.
Beautiful baby you have, good thing he smiles so often.
Still the same old, except am really getting old. =p
i can't wait till his head is hard enough for me to snuggle up with this cutie-beanie-pie!
hey, glad to have met you guys at ming's place. 2 of you make a great set of parents. blessings to the 3 of you for the new year. :-) wes
Hey Maye-E
Happy new year to you and your hubby and the lil' one! May the year 2007 bring much blessings to your family!!!
Hi Maye-E! I never got to congratulate you! Your beanie baby is a cute one =) HOlla sometime! Marc Wong
Post a Comment