Joyce, Lynda and I went jogging today.
For me, it's been one solid year since i've exercised and I felt so LIBERATED!
During the whole 9 months of being pregnant, i felt so frustrated that I could not break into a sprint anytime i wanted too. Well, technically i could but it was not that safe to do so in the early stages of pregnancy, and later on even if i wanted to do so, i was too heavy to even try.

us having dinner after our run
So yes. We went for about 4 km and sad to say I couldn't do the full distance running. I had to stop and brisk walk everytime i went halfway up a hill. But nonetheless its a good start and i intend (actually we intend) to challenge ourselves at least once a week which is nothing comapared to the active lifestyle that i used to lead. Having said that, fresh air and breaking out into a good sweat is a feeling i cherish, even if it's an acquired taste.
No comments:
Post a Comment