I can say that i'm finally settling in and i'm enjoying it very much.
Work is getting exciting, and so is home life.
I've had a couple of firsts since i've been back at work and I particulaly enjoyed covering Boxing for the first time. It's sweaty, rough, gruff, and rude. But the actions happen in split seconds and the scene is theatrical.
I've been on an oil rig for the first time in my life as well and found out that it's a lot of flights of stairs to get to the drill bit at the mid section of the rig. Oil riggers are fit.

I've clocked more than a 1000km of driving from my assignments in just 3 weeks and got to see a world class bubble magic performance at the Crystal Mirror Gala opening. I'm inspired and that's absolutely what i love about my line of duty.

Have had a lot of time to think about things as well, during my driving around from assignment to assignment and i've come to a conclusion. Might not apply to everyone; but it's my version or at least the one that I can reconcile with at this point in my life.
Life is never too hard for us to handle.
God planned it this way and he gives us challenges to make us grow and mould with Him and in Him. Ask Him for strength, he'll give you challenges instead to make you stronger. I used to think that i would magically become stronger the next day via first class. Doesn't work that way. However he will never give us something that we can't handle.
Sometimes we complicate things more often than we should.
Having a baby change the dynamics of your existing life is not the hardest thing in the world but its the re-adjusting of your lifestyle that takes getting use too.
Alot of getting used too.
There's the adjustments and re-adjustments.
In the process, you get very very tired.
But stir in a couple of good zzzs and you'll start gaining some strength.
Just gotta press on.
One day at a time.
Hopefully with a little bit of a "PoW and a wOw"

2 comments:
love your photos, maye. :)
dear maye-e,really like this post of yours. you know, in writing, we often bring out the stronger, more hopeful part of ourselves, the bits we thought we could never muster. but we do somehow in the end. you are a wonderfully strong and loving person and i believe you will totally PoW wOw.
Post a Comment