Thursday, April 05, 2007

smoking in the boyz room

tigger and gang are climbing on my head while i treat nate at the clinic today. apparently they think its funny and actually it looks kinda funny. It's my hubby's photographic humour.
nope, i'm not talking about that song by Motley Crue but Nate started on the nabulizer today.
i'm a little disappointed that he's started on Pulmicort, Ventolin and Atrovent - all of which I take cause i'm asthmatic. I am 27 years older than he is. So for a 4 month old to be using such drugs... I dunno man. Something's not right. But i guess i'll have to do whatever to get him better. Plus the dosage of Augmentin, an anti-biotic, Rhinothiol 2 % for cough and cold and Zyrtec (banana flavoured) an antihistemin for runny nose.
I'm running out of fingers counting the amount of medication and yes i know, it could have been a lot worse. So i'm kinda tied up right now. So pardon the lack of updates on the blog (i have so many things to wanna write about but i have no time or energy to pen down anymore thoughts at the moment) I'll however put up more pics and update nate's visit to the doctor's today where he nearly got hospitalised so that they can administer anti-biotics via needles. I miss you all.

No comments: