Friday, July 27, 2007

don't cry over spilt milk

in this case i had to throw these packets out.
Unfortunately i waited too long and it's been more than 6 months and i know some people are going to kill me but hey, I did offer one or two friends but they were not used to the idea of their babies drinking other mothers milk so yeah. Too bad then. I had no choice but to throw out these old packets of expressed breast milk. I had 2 more sacks of at least a hundred packets of milk like these seen here. But no choice. I told you i am a cow. You may never look at me the same again. well, mooo to you too. Having said this, i'm just pretty happy right now that my milk supply has dropped. Though i'm still expressing while away on assignment. I can't wait to stop so i can start active participation in sports again. I miss that.

No comments: