cause the real one would have 20 bodyguards around her!
so this is what happened to me, and you shall see my groupie side of me appear.
Woooohooo
Guess who I met on the aerobridge in singapore airport enroute to beijing.
Gong Li.
I didn’t know I was holding the door for her while entering the bridge.
We were like the last 2 people making our way from the waiting room to the aerobridge and then I asked... Ni shi gong li mah? She said shi de! And smiled.
She was super duper down to earth.. I mean she was casual and jovial and I didn't get any fake vibes from her. Instead I felt warmth and easiness. I'm so humbled by her humbleness....
So I asked what she was doing in singapore and she told me she was here to work and in turn asked me if I was singaporean.
She also asked why I was going to beijing. And I told her I was going to cover the China Tennis Open. I was afraid at first that I would scare her away if she knew I was press but I guess I wasn't going all paparazzi on her so there was no reason for her to freak out.
We actually had a small conversation together till she realised she missed her entrance to the first class door. And then laughed and skipped her way around with her luggage.
Of course we took a picture together.
She was amused that we could get the picture taken ourselves.. "eh? Zhe yang ke yi ah??
I was so lucky as I hadn't realised that it was the very last frame available on my SD Card.
What an awesome way to meet China I say.
See you all after the 24th when I'm back.
Saturday, September 08, 2007
maybe this is fake too...
cause the real one would have 20 bodyguards around her!
so this is what happened to me, and you shall see my groupie side of me appear.
Woooohooo
Guess who I met on the aerobridge in singapore airport enroute to beijing.
Gong Li.
I didn’t know I was holding the door for her while entering the bridge.
We were like the last 2 people making our way from the waiting room to the aerobridge and then I asked... Ni shi gong li mah? She said shi de! And smiled.
She was super duper down to earth.. I mean she was casual and jovial and I didn't get any fake vibes from her. Instead I felt warmth and easiness. I'm so humbled by her humbleness....
So I asked what she was doing in singapore and she told me she was here to work and in turn asked me if I was singaporean.
She also asked why I was going to beijing. And I told her I was going to cover the China Tennis Open. I was afraid at first that I would scare her away if she knew I was press but I guess I wasn't going all paparazzi on her so there was no reason for her to freak out.
We actually had a small conversation together till she realised she missed her entrance to the first class door. And then laughed and skipped her way around with her luggage.
Of course we took a picture together.
She was amused that we could get the picture taken ourselves.. "eh? Zhe yang ke yi ah??
I was so lucky as I hadn't realised that it was the very last frame available on my SD Card.
What an awesome way to meet China I say.
See you all after the 24th when I'm back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
wah you met gong li! she looks younger in "real life", in your photo. And from what I can see, what good skin!
it's such a small world. I opened up this webpage to show my sis, and she was like "What you mean she's really Gong Li!" She was at the airport the same day and didn't realize she saw a star. Dumbdumb...
hehhehe. so exciting. i loike!
Post a Comment