Monday, November 05, 2007

Sunny weekend

The weekend of the Barclays Singapore Open is finally over and it was very fun, and not to mention HOT HOT HOT!. One thing i've learnt from covering golf for the past 6 years or so is that in order to get good pictures, you've got to walk the greens. Buggies are helpful but you miss alot of good pictures when you zip from one point to another. It's the in betweens that give you the time to think and come up with possibilities to be a little more creative and make use of the environment. The course on Sentosa also happens to be one of the tougher courses for golfers and us photogs. It's very hilly. So all that weight and walking up and down the grass can be very good training for the calf muscles.
Here are some snaps of my buddies and I. This was what we were up too while waiting for the next flight to arrive at the tee box.
So the annual tanning session has come and gone. Time to fade away and wait till next year, I'm dark as hell, i've never been there but from what I hear it's pretty dark. (:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And I also hereby vote you as the best buggy driver in the world from the past few golfs tournaments we covered! =)