Tuesday, January 08, 2008

HRMed (pretty petty little trivias of human life)

So my husband who is ever so generous bought me two gifts this year...(maybe he starts to pity me after watching me give birth or something ... i dunno). He got me a heart rate monitor for my active lifestyle and another camera. The canon Ixy. I am so ever greatful and he has to know that presents or not, he's always my number one love. I felt a little torn when i received the ixy only because it hasn't even been a year since I got the Canon Ixus 850 IS from him as a birthday pressie. And i still love it. He wants to use that now so i don't feel too bad like i'm ignoring it.
Having said all that, I can't wait to see the advantages of heart rate training. At least i know i'm not over training or under-training. Necklaces and jewellery are nice but gadgets are cooler. I'm such a gadget freak. yay.

No comments: