Shadows of attendees of a dawn service are seen in the background while a catafalque guard rests on arms reversed as a form of respect, Wednesday April 25, 2007, at the Kranji War Memorial Cemetery in Singapore. Members of the New Zealand and Australian community gathered early at the ANZAC Day 92nd anniversary dawn service to commemorate the Australian and New Zealand Army Corps who fought during World War I. (AP Photo/Wong Maye-E) Ok.
Every year i cover the ANZAC day event at the Kranji War memorial. It makes very very very pretty photos. (This is a very rare thing in Singapore- to get pretty pictures). Every year, i look forward to it. I haven't gotten bored of it. This year, I forgot all about it. That's because it felt as though i'd just shot this event a couple of months ago!!!! But no. A whole year has passed. Where did that year go so quickly? Stress... stress... stress...
No comments:
Post a Comment