Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Since Christmas

I realised i've not updated this blog since Christmas.. I've had so many things to say and write about but so little time. So now as i sit, feeling like a beached whale after a pretty extended and heavy Chinese New Year lunch with my very much extended family, I've decided that it's prolly the best time to look back on the past month and start digesting on all that's happened.. (:
Our Christmas celebrations were generally quiet with the usual Xmas eve dinner at Bryan's followed by Xmas dinner at my grandma's where we celebrate my aunt's birthday, that very same night. We've had a few long riding sessions with the gang and my training regime has kicked back into action.. After the low season, i can feel the aches and pains and everytime i start training i wonder why i do it. But when i'm finished, I'm glad i did it. Work's been great and I'm trying hard to be creative and really put in my best at every assignment i go to. I figured that if i'm gonna spend time doing something, might as well do it well. Friends have gone thru trying times, and i hope we've been able to comfort them when in tough times. It makes you think about your own life, your own story, your own life decisions. I've learnt that we need one another, and sometimes in our own trying times, we strengthen each other along the way.
There's been a lot of eating these couple of weeks. All the festivities are not helping the fat value. heh. But all in all, there has been a lot of merry making and catching up with family and friends.. I look forward to the festive season, every year. Though similar, people change, people grow and life becomes more interesting. It's not the celebrations in itself.. its the fellowship which i really treasure. ..As for now, i am distracted ... by more new year goodies and will follow up with more posts later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks babe. I'm surely one of the recipients of your sweetness. You're a blessing to many around you!