Earlier last week, I started feeling numb in my last 3 fingers on my left arm.
I recognised the feeling and sure enough, it was an old injury which decided to re-visit me.
Apparently it was a pinched Ulnar nerve which caused me to lose sensation on my fingers and disabled me from picking things up and using any form of force on with my left hand.
The cable ski-ing gave my old injury a final push.
I managed to meet up with an old friend from Sports Council, Gino, whom I didn't really see for over 10 years. I couldn't help but be corny and said to him while he was giving me treatment,: "Gino? Guess what?! You're getting on my nerves!"
Padumpum.
The hand is fine now and it's all thanks to his not so torturous physio sessions. (: No more cable ski-ing for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment