Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Skype and the Nate

Pardon the bad camera quality but that's what you get from an eeePC with low megapixel camera.

Last night, I dragged Terence into the picture (literally) for a skype session with nate. He's here covering the Thai political story for the Straits Times and will be leaving for home pretty soon.

For the past couple of days when I speak to Nate on skype, he tells me he's busy or is watching TV and can't talk to me...

Last night, while Terence was on, he asked : "MYYYY daddy, when are you coming home? Can you come home now?"

So teasingly I ask: "What about me?"

Nate: "I only want my daddy."

I guess that's what you call male bonding. He didn't have to try.

Everyone that heard the conversation was trying to comfort me but actually I thought it was funny. That relationship I have with Nate, is called Tough Love... not so much Touch Luck.

(: He's hilarious. I love it!

No comments: