Saturday, September 04, 2010

Out takes

I guess I don't really have to tell you that most photographers have a crazy streak. Well, mostly brought about by long hours of waiting for or at an assignment. Naturally, we couldn't resist the wrestling mats that were empty in between session of the Youth Olympic Wrestling matches.

Here are some photos that we took together, mimicking the matches and well, improvising it quite a bit from what started out as a harmless team photo. Techinically I was shooting this solo for the AP but these guys used to be my colleagues back in the day when I was at the paper. Wonderful bunch of people who I found company in for 2-weeks. Like I said. Starts with normal sane pictures which led to......

2 comments:

Gill said...

This is SO FUNNY! You guys sure know how to make the best of work situations. =D I love it!!

Gill said...

This is SO FUNNY! You guys sure know how to make the best of work situations. =D I love it!!