Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Uh Uh ... How?

Got a bit desperate today on finding a subject to shoot. Decided to head out to the Botanic Gardens and make a pretty picture. I hate shooting flowers and I guess it shows. I make them look strange. It was a nice walk and visit to the National Orchid Gardens anyhow. Decided to tag these photos for a Tourism feature for work. Sometimes the challenge in shooting in quiet news Singapore is to find visuals that are interesting without a news peg.

7-years on, i'm still learning and still being challenged.

And I don't believe in that saying that "There's nothing to shoot in Singapore."

2 comments:

Ming said...

I agree with you! Singapore is full of amazing sights and places if only one puts in the effort to get out there and see! Thanks for sharing your work with us!

maye said...

Thanks ming. Ya we just have to encourage each other.