"If I breathe in really hard, my muscles look bigger!"
This is Nate, who's obsessed with growing muscles at the moment. But beneath all that brawn, is a very sensitive heart.
Everyday, morning and evening, the boy will pat my belly and express his love to what's within.
He kisses it, and whispers to it and doesn't allow me to leave the house unless he's had a few words with it.
No, it's not my gut that he's obsessed with but with the human forming inside.
I tested him and commented that he can't even see baby yet _ but that hasn't stopped him.
Just the other day, he said, "Mommy, can baby sleep on my bed with me?"
I told him that he would have to wait a little because it would be too little and a little fragile in the early stages.
He just blew me off by saying "Then I will make more room for it."
By the way in case you didn't know, I am with child (ren).
Wednesday, July 06, 2011
Strong But Sensitive
"If I breathe in really hard, my muscles look bigger!"
This is Nate, who's obsessed with growing muscles at the moment. But beneath all that brawn, is a very sensitive heart.
Everyday, morning and evening, the boy will pat my belly and express his love to what's within.
He kisses it, and whispers to it and doesn't allow me to leave the house unless he's had a few words with it.
No, it's not my gut that he's obsessed with but with the human forming inside.
I tested him and commented that he can't even see baby yet _ but that hasn't stopped him.
Just the other day, he said, "Mommy, can baby sleep on my bed with me?"
I told him that he would have to wait a little because it would be too little and a little fragile in the early stages.
He just blew me off by saying "Then I will make more room for it."
By the way in case you didn't know, I am with child (ren).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
CONGRATS!! I've missed your blog entries.Do update often! Nate has grown so much!!
Thanks yeah i was down with really bad morning/evening well, make it the whole day sickness for long time and been super busy but am back at it now!! thanks (:
congrats babe!!! so exciting lah! HUGs!!!
Post a Comment