My husband and I are professional photographers. And well, most of you who know us have asked us "So who's the better photographer?"
And often I would reply, tongue-in-cheek, "On Monday, Wednesday and Friday, it's me, and on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday it's Terence".
Ok I take that all back. He is the better photographer.
Only Terence can make a still photo of nothing come alive with a pretty reflection that has "movement" in it make you stop and say... Wow.
I don't know about you, but I really like this image. And I haven't seen any of its kind from many many pictures of the bay area, that's been "shot to death".
(Sorry about the low quality.. it was a grab off my mobile phone from the screen of my mac)

1 comment:
any tips on how to take better pictures? i bought a canon s95 in a desperate attempt to look less amateur(hahaha) but i have no idea how to angle shots n stuff..
Post a Comment