Wednesday, January 25, 2006

He BUFF'D me...

He Flaps a piece of cloth in front of my face. My first reaction: M: ( I laughed at him.. ) You paid that much?!?! It's just a piece of cloth... I can sew one together for you.. S: No it's not. Its A BUFF!!! And this is seamless! It's woven, that's why it's so comfortable. M: OH really ah. _________Silence___________ 2 Weeks Later...
M: Ee! how come you bought yourself a red one with flower motifs? So girly. (actually eyeing it cause the patterns dam nice - never mind that its just a piece of cloth.) S: Girly meh? I like cannot ah... M: I dunno. ... (disappointment sets in) its just not very you. (fake smile) S: AIYAAAA.... i bought this for you lah.

M: AIYAAAA.. YOU BUFF'D ME ALL THIS WHILE.

THANK YOU... i love buffs.. i think everybody needs one. in fact i think it should be sponsors to TV programmes like Survivor or used as a challenge in the Reality designer series Project Runway!>> Make a dress out of this piece of cloth today. OOps i beg your pardon. I meant, from this Buff.

1 comment:

beeker said...

can what! buffs make great tube tops or mini-skirts. you do need someone with the physique to slinky into those things though. nemmermind... i start looking!