Saturday, January 21, 2006
TO B. OR NOT TO B.
yes i'm sure this is the question some of us have to tackle.
it's a little harder when you know you have a tendency to procrastinate.
starting a blog would mean that you make a sort-of committment to yourself.
entries....
at least once a week..
ok maybe 2.
(see, the bargaining already starts!!)
so to those of you who update your blogs, re-style them, personalise them.
I salute you.
You are my heroes.
here goes nothing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The more the merrier! Woo Hoo!
Hello, I am the ultimate case study for you lah. Abi and bryan pressured me to start blogging. And now I got 3 blog accounts and 2 registered websites and going mad. Totally cannot stop. Thank to them, I am not getting enough sleep. Have tons of fun with your blog!
Post a Comment