Friday, July 06, 2007

freaky floral tea adventures #01

I went for a walk with nate in the mall last night and found this. It's strange but i like it. It's essentially green tea leaves wrapped around floral tea buds which will expand in water, giving you an infused tea flavour. The Green tea is from An Hui, China. Almost looks alien at first _ however i'm glad it doesnt taste the way it looked in the beginning. It blooms later into something very pretty, almost to a point where you don't wanna drink it. Same goes for anything made in Japan; in this case China. I guess i'm a real sucker for packaging. But then again, who isn't?
It's got its experimental value and you know how i am with experiments; so i feel this obssesive need to log it.
I've got 8 different buds to try; so here goes. Today July 6, 2007
"Dancing with The Snow"
> Green Tea, Marigold, Jasmine
> Taste leans more towards green tea and jasmine.
> Light, a little fruity, and the fragrance of the jasmine lingers in the after-taste.
It's supposed to have NO Artificial Colors, flavours and preservatives and heaps of entertainment value. It also makes a perfect gift for my buddy TC who loves her Gardens/plants and Tea.
Next bud tomorrow; if i'm still alive.

1 comment:

Tym said...

I want, I want! Where did you buy the tea set?