Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Two left feet

No, not about dancing cause i'm pretty sure I have a good sense of co-ordination.
But when it comes to leaving the house and packing my running gear at 5am, I'm not so co-ordinated.
After 20mins of debating in my mind about whether to sleep in or carry on with running plans, I left the home and reached Upp East Coast to find that I had accidentally packed two different shoes of the same side.
There was nothing I could do about it. Even if it were different pairs, different sides, I could have gone on running.. Oh Well.. ...felt like a total fat-head. (:

2 comments:

Abigael said...

Aiyoh! The colours are so different some more! Hahaha ... that sure gave me the visual answer to "Wah! You sure run fast today!"

Glenn Guan said...

hahahha! 2 diff shoe, same side~~~ power run! ;)