Today, I decided to take my photography to a new level.. NO PUNN intended.
The 50th floor of the Pinnacle (a new highrise housing) in Singapore, hoping to get a breath-taking view of the city-skyline or whatever else it had to offer. Bearing in mind that it had been raining for the whole morning I didn't expect much.
It wasn't really that bad looking but it was totally inconvenient because of all that excessive railings they put up. I understand the need to be safe but couldn't they have put glass on one layer?
It killed the effect of being up there in the sky! And I felt that the whole thing was over-rated.
If you are interested, it's SGD$5.00 for a single trip and it closes at 9.45pm. You can stay there for however long you like as long as you stay in there or pay another 5 bucks.
Otherwise, I still managed to get my economic illustration done and I don't think i'll be headed up there for a while.
Some things are just worth a shot - literally.
No comments:
Post a Comment