Thursday, March 11, 2010

Well let's hope my plan did not back fire.
Last evening, I picked nate up from school and in the car, I passed him a packet of cookies.

I took two from the pack and started eating them.

Of course Nate saw it and threw a fit in the car along with the cookies which landed all over the back seat.

I gave him a big scolding along with a silent treatment after that. But when things calmed down, he apologised and I emphasized the need to share and share good things with others.

He understood or at least I think he tried to put in some effort this morning when I gave him a box of Thomas the Tank Engine cookies (his no. 1 favourite _ because he has many) and to my suprise, he told me, that he wanted to share that box with his friends!

Can you imagine the joy I felt.

Here's the catch:

A minute ago, his teacher calls me and said that he distributed the biscuits and had enough for everyone EXCEPT himself! OH THE HORROR..... and he started to sob quietly to himself..

I'm going to have to carry out some serious level of damage control right now.

I will reward him with a box for himself.

Oh Poor Boy.

Lessons in life huh?!

Of course I know he must be thinking that the lesson learnt now is that it sucks to share hahahahahahha oh horror!

No comments: