Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Black Rapid Strap DR-2

I got my hands on the Black Rapid Strap DR-2.

I was using the DR-1 initially and it is great except that i'm a little smaller framed so the DR-2 works even better for me.

The one thing I have appreciated from Black Rapid is the fact that they are really considerate to photographers needs. We come in all shape and sizes and they were also the first that I've known to make straps for women - check out the Black Rapid RS W-1.
The DR-2 is basically a smaller and shorter version of the DR-1.

It's slightly thinner on the straps as well so it's really useful in hot humid weather like in Asia.

As usual, here are some non-pro pictures taken while not at work, but just to give you an idea of how it falls together.

I will get some taken by my colleagues as soon as I get a chance. Most of the time, we're too busy concentrating on the job and happy snaps of each other only come when we get a chance.

Anyway, I am super happy with the DR-2 double strap and have been using it.

Finally... a strap that fits the smaller size people like me!!!
For more information, go to www.blackrapid.com where you can find the range and their write-ups there.

No comments: