Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Words will never kill me

Recently I overheard a parent shout the "F" word to his child.

No matter how angry you are, I feel that, that is just a low blow.

It was not even the F-word used in a general scenario but one directed at the kid.

I will NEVER subject myself to such a state where I shout such profanity towards Nate.

These are words where hate and anger exists. It just becomes evident at the bitterness inside and it can really hurt the other party.

These words are one we use at people who deserve it like people who steal, cheat, or do things that are really bad. But not out of anger.

People watch your tongue. I guess that is where the term "The tongue is mightier than the sword" comes from.

Really disappointing scene.

And to those of you who are on the receiving end, just ignore and move on. If you know the root of where that came from _ which is normally evil, just walk away and forget.

No comments: