Gives me hands-free options all the time.
I'm able to eat, shop, have steam-boat lunch, and work as a press photographer while using it with baby on me.
I even slung Nate with me once while I was on the way to work when a photo op came up and managed to shoot some pictures enroute to sending him off to day care 5 years ago.
I'm glad I haven't forgotten how to use one.
Nelly feels completely secure in them and sleeps easily too.
These cool designer pouches are the Pupsik ones. They are really comfy and have a sponged edge to ensure that baby is comfy.
It's interesting because i'm wearing two different sizes here (most people can fit into two sizes anyways, depending on whether you like it a little more snug or not) Small and Medium.
For those of you who are wondering, yes, i slung my first born from when he was a week old to a year old...
Thanks Carol for loaning me a few more so I can wash my old one.
Love love love.
No comments:
Post a Comment