
Here's one of the kids entertaining themselves for a bit. (:
Thank God i'm starting to feel more and more like myself lately.
Nelly has been an extremely good baby to date.
I'm not trying to jinx it but I have to give credit to the man up there for hearing my prayers.
I strongly believe that the second one is easier so that I can attend to my own needs which are harder second time round.
Funny how life has a way of balancing itself doesn't it?
She's not too fretful and recently has started stretching out our night feeds a little more.
Breastfeeding and latching on has been established (though i'm still over supplying her with milk) and i'm just stretching out the pumping timings to 5 over hours if I can just to try and trick the mind into thinking "hey.. we don't need so much milk.."
Well, giving birth seems like so long ago even though it's only been 2 months but sometimes, it seems really recent.
This whole adventure does play around with your sense of timing a little.
I'm losing real track of time.
And all of a sudden, Nate looks like a middle grade school student when really, he's only 5.
Where is all my time going?
But everyone who has been encouraging me is right.
It gets better with time. It does.
No comments:
Post a Comment