Japanese Sticky Rice Cake
Mochi (sticky rice cake) is an important food in Japanese culture, and usually it's eaten during winter. For example, people decorate their houses with special mochi called kagamimochi and eat zoni (rice cake soup) during New Year's holidays.
I love how people are left to interprete things whatever way they want.
You go figure this one. (:
Sunday, January 22, 2006
MOCHI + BOYS = this
Japanese Sticky Rice Cake
Mochi (sticky rice cake) is an important food in Japanese culture, and usually it's eaten during winter. For example, people decorate their houses with special mochi called kagamimochi and eat zoni (rice cake soup) during New Year's holidays.
I love how people are left to interprete things whatever way they want.
You go figure this one. (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »
Very nice site! »
Post a Comment