Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Basic Social Etiquette

my dear colleague fen, together at an assignment this morning
Does it really take a big pandemic like Swine Flu to remind people to wash their hands and cover their mouths when we sneeze or cough? Are we that anti-social? This is almost embarrassing... people... and joking about having the Swine Flu is one thing... but coughing at each other on purpose, or at the nurse just to take the mickey out of the situation and pretend to actually be sick is really rude. Swine flu or not, no one wants to suck in your germs. So please, grow up. And be a little bit more sensitive to the people who actually have the virus cause I don't think you'd like it if you were really sick and I was making fun of you. (I actually saw someone cough into his friend's face on purpose to pretend to be sick when standing in line to get his temperature checked - what and ass)!

No comments: