I seem to be getting this every now and then.. Especially when I get ill, or catch something from Nate or some other sick person. The virus attacks and my cold turns into a bad backflow which infects the chest... then I get really congested and phlegm starts turning green which means secondary infection has set in. At the same time, my hearing goes bezzerk because my ears are blocked all day and my chest feels tight from a slight asthmatic reaction. This is starting to become a pattern. I also get this when I start to sleep late in consecutive nights and do not get enough sleep. Right now, as i'm typing this, I can't help but feel like i'm some kind of machine that constantly needs the Rhinocort, pumped into my nose (2 puffs a day) and Symbycort (1 puff a day) for the lungs and 2 Allertec pills every 3 days. Must Pray and Pray.. living like this is very tiring.
Thursday, April 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment