Hullo world.
I am selling my Evenflo Vented Snugli Pink Frill carrier.
Its 95percent new (still looks and is like it was out of the box except I cut off the HUGE white label which is of no use to the fabric or carrier).
Nothing wrong with it. In fact I love the hot pink against the black.
Fierce punk rock feel to it! Just like Nelly is...
Nelly just grew a lot faster than I expected (she is a huge baby) and I've been using the stroller a lot more than I anticipated.
Retail price in Singapore department stores (which I bought from) for SGD$139
I'm selling it at SGD$90
Do send me a line through my comments and I will get back to you... don't forget to leave me your contact or email. The comments are private so i'll delete your information after reading it.(:

No comments:
Post a Comment