Monday, May 07, 2012

Good Bye and Thank You

I'm Done.
And even though I can go on for another year (EASILY) expressing 1.5litres of milk a day like a champion cow, i'm tired. Expressing milk 4-5 times a day in that amount has drained me... pun intended.. it also pained me and caused a lot of distress and it's not from the lack of it.

Since Nelly was born, i've been doing this with my bare hands because pumps didn't work for me and it's sucked all the energy out from me my body started storing fats instead of burning fats contrary to what people say about how breast feeding helps you to loose weight. Mine was in panic mode it thought I was starving everyday _ so it stored.
Can't wait for the mental freedom and we still have enough milk to last another 1-2 months even if she just takes my milk exclusively.

Ladies and gentlemen, this cow has left the building.
(well sort off... i'm on some medication which seems to be working really slowly.. im still going at it.. I hope not for too long)


No comments: