Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Tony Stuck


Nate had the opportunity to Build-A-Bear yesterday while I was out at work thanks to a friend who offered to take him out.
I wasn't there to supervise and sometimes its better that way, letting him be out there on his own and facing life or whatever else there is without mommy by his side.

Anyway he's really REALLY into Iron Man right now and those of you who are Marvel fans know that the character that becomes Iron Man is also known as Tony Stark. 

So obviously the lady at the workshop wasn't a Marvel Comics fan and in the process of spelling the bear's name, she spelt it as "Tony STUCK". (Nate chose a bear with the Iron Man Costume)

I thought it was too funny and my first instinct was to go get it changed but I think this one's a keeper, for memory sake..for now, I'll Stick to it.

No comments: