Monday, May 07, 2012

Just For The Fun Of It

Here are some stats. 
These illustration did not record EVERYTHING so there's supposed to be more.











I spent almost 300hrs expressing milk and I have produced over 200litres of milk.
Now. Where's my Olympic Gold Medal in Milk Production? And NO, I did not eat anything special or drink anything crazy. In fact I avoided fish and anything that would "help" increase the amount of milk produced.
And I also am allergic to Fresh Milk. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, may i know what apps is this? Thanks alot :)

maye said...

HI its an iPhone app called Baby Connect which you have to pay for. It syncs with your other devices so you can track your baby's daily activities if she / he is being taken care of by someone else.

Good Luck.

I found it useful but you gotta have self control or it can turn you into a "control freak" having to record everything. I just use it cause i am forgetful and forget when her last feed was!