Introducing.... the Angus Burger.
Not that the news wires would cover such a breaking news story of a launch of a new burger by Carl's Junior but you see, Edison Chen was there. And with a story like his going around, it made sense to be where he was so as to please our subscribers... The Hong Kong press were all over the place, Hyatt hotel (where he was staying while in Singapore) started to look like a media circus and ooo I think we heard screams and glass breaking from all that pushing and shoving at a media event. I on the other hand would like to give some credit to the organisers of the event which he was gracing, by putting up this oh so yummy burger picture.
Go try it. I did and i haven't touched burgers in 6-7 months and i didn't feel one bit unhealthy after eating it. In fact, it was very very good.
No comments:
Post a Comment